Friday 29 June 2012

Review: Shiseido The Makeup Automatic Lip Crayon LC10

Since I mentioned about Shiseido The Makeup Automatic Lip Crayon LC10 in my posts before, I thought a review would be good. I've already said how much I like Shiseido products and this lip crayon is no exception. 

Designed as a pencil that twists out easily and doesn't need sharpening, Shiseido's Automatic Lip Crayon is very practical for everyday use. It defines lip contour easily and precisely to desired shape. To start from the basics, Lip Crayon is made in Japan and its net weight is 1.5 grams/0.05 oz. I don’t notice any taste while I wear Lip Crayon. There is a light scent I smell in the package but doesn't bother at all. 

Lip Crayon LC10 is a blue toned red and very rich in colour. It gives a good coverage even with light touches and it's also buildable and blendable. The texture is so soft that it allows you to use it as a lipstick too and it doesn't feel heavy. It goes on smoothly, evenly and stays put. It never dries out lips or leaves lips feathery. It really does the job of not letting your lipstick bleed. The most stunning thing about this product is its longevity. It's unbelievably long lasting (7-8 hours on my lips) so if you don't plan to use it with a hours lasting lipstick, then I recommend you to use this liner all over the lips to prevent framed lips without lip colour look.  

To summarize, I describe this lip crayon as a long, slim lipstick with lip liner features. It has a smooth texture, easily applied, long lasting and very practical to use and carry around. I know it's on the expensive side but definitely worth it. My score for this brilliant product is 10/10.

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by the reviewer.



Since Shiseido The Makeup Automatic Lip Crayon LC10 is pretty long-lasting,
I usually prefer to apply it all over my lips before wearing my lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...