Friday 25 May 2012

General overview

As a person who's addicted to lip stuff, I have loads of lip care products, lipsticks and lip glosses. I have two lip liners, red and colourless, both of which are Shiseido The Makeup Automatic Lip Crayon. The colourless one is like pale violet on lips. Even though lip glosses are very handy, I love lipsticks more because you can use them in many ways. I rarely use lipstick from bullet because I mix different colours or mix with lip balm to lighten the colour. Because dark colours aren't sold as much as the others, if there's an offer or a discount on lip products, they are usually dark coloured ones. I buy them and make lighter using a colourless lip balm -I use Nivea hydro or essential care, both are colourless, non-shiny and they don't have strong fragrance. I also like lip palettes, quicker to mix colours with a good brush. I use e.l.f.'s retractable lip brush.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...